There are a few reasons why your international call may not be connecting properly.
- Ensure that you have a World Credit Balance. World Credits are required when making calls outside of our Free Calling Coverage area. Find out long distance rates here.
- Ensure that you are dialing 011 + Country Code + Number.
- For example, if you want to call Buckingham Palace in London, England, the number listed is +44-303-123-7300 so you would dial 011-44-303-123-7300 to make the call using Fongo.
- To understand how to call any country correctly, visit countrycode.org
- Our telecommunications partner blocks calls to certain countries (this is beyond our control). In this case, you would hear a message "Not covered under your tariff plan" when attempting to call a number. We can have specific numbers allowed by request. If this is the case, please submit a support request and provide the number(s) which you are trying to call, as well as the date/time of the call attempt(s).