If you attempt to login to the app and receive the following error:
"Unable to sign you in. Email and or Password are incorrect"
Please perform one of the options below:
- Tap Forgot your password on the login screen. Enter the email address associated with your Fongo account. Email instructions to change your password will then be sent to your email inbox
- If you have just registered for the app and have never signed in before, ensure that you have clicked the activation link from the registration email, which was sent to you after you registered for the account
- Check your junk, spam, and deleted folders in your email for the registration email. Add fongo.com to your safe senders list.
- If you did not receive the registration email, you may have entered your email address wrong or your account wasn't created. Try to create another account.
Other general troubleshooting:
1. Ensure that you are not using a password for a different account or app
Fongo has 3 apps: Fongo Mobile, Fongo World Edition, Fongo Works
These apps do not share accounts, meaning that you need an account for each.
2. Check that the email you are using is the one you used originally to signup for the app, with proper spelling
3. Review the spelling of your password including capitals.