There are a number of reasons your account may have been deleted:
- Fongo Accounts which have not been used to place an outgoing call for over 90 days are considered inactive and are subject to deletion
- You have entered fake e911 information during account registration such as an invalid name or address
- You have signed up for multiple accounts
- Fraudulent activity has been detected on your account
Accounts will not be deleted due to inactivity if they have one of the following:
- Available World Credits
- An active SMS subscription (Canada or Canada+US)
- A number Ported to Fongo from another carrier
- In the case of FreePhoneLine accounts, you have purchased a VoIP Unlock Key.
NOTE: Users who wish to restore a deleted number are required to purchase a $5 World Credits Voucher from the Online Store. Since World Credits do expire (Details), purchasing the voucher does not protect your account from future deletion, however, a $5 voucher which is not used for long distance calling will keep your inactive account active for approximately 8 months. Of course, if you do not wish to purchase the $5 World Credit voucher, you are free to create a new account and continue to use Fongo.