Please familiarize yourself with our dormant account policy so that you can protect your account from automatic deletion.
You may have received an email or text message from us indicating that your account is dormant.
Fongo Mobile & Fongo World Edition accounts must be used to place a successful outgoing call at least once every 60 days, after which your account is considered dormant.
If you have a World Credits balance:
- World Credits will be expire at a rate of $1.00 in World Credits, beginning on the 60th day of inactivity (when the account is considered dormant), and additionally every 30 days after that until your World Credit balance reaches zero.
If you have no World Credits balance remaining:
- After an additional 30 days of inactivity (total 90 days), your account is subject to automatic deletion, unless you:
- ported in a number from another carrier
- purchased a VoIP Key (in the case of a FreePhoneLine account)
- have an active Unlimited Texting subscription
- have an active Fongo Mobile Plus subscription
If your account becomes dormant and you still have a World Credit balance, you will be issued a $1 dormant fee for each month going forward, until you make a successful outgoing call. Once your World Credit balance reaches $0, your account is subject to automatic deletion.
Using Fongo Mobile primarily as a call forwarding service will not keep your account from being flagged as dormant.
If you have no one to call, we do offer a test number 226-244-4444 that is an echo test, using this will keep your account active.