Please familiarize yourself with our dormant account policy so that you can protect your account from World Credit dormant fees, and eventually an account deletion.
You will receive an email and a text message from us indicating that your account is dormant.
Fongo Mobile & Fongo World Edition accounts must make a successful outgoing call at least once every 60 days. Otherwise, your account will be considered as "dormant". A successful outgoing call means that is answered by the other party.
If you have a World Credits balance:
- World Credits will expire at a rate of $1.00 in World Credits, beginning on the 60th day of inactivity (when the account is considered dormant), and every 30 days after that until your World Credit balance reaches zero.
If you have no World Credits balance remaining:
- After an additional 30 days of inactivity (total 90 days), your account is subject to automatic deletion, unless you:
- ported in a number from another carrier
- purchased a VoIP Key (in the case of a FreePhoneLine account)
- have an active Unlimited Texting subscription (Fongo Mobile or Fongo World Edition)
- have an active Fongo Plus subscription (Fongo Mobile or Fongo World Edition)
- have an active Remove Ads subscription (Fongo Mobile or Fongo World Edition)
Recovering Your Phone Number
You can recover phone numbers deleted due to dormancy by contacting our support team here.
Please note that this request must be made within 10 days of account deletion or the number may no longer be available.
Using Fongo Mobile primarily as a call forwarding service will not keep your account from being flagged as dormant.
If you have no one to call, we do offer a test number 226-244-4444 that is an echo test, using this will keep your account active.