There are a number of different reasons your account may be deleted:
- Fongo Mobile accounts which have not been used to place an outgoing call for over 90 days are considered inactive and are subject to deletion. In this case, make an outgoing call once every 90 days days to keep your account active. Visit this article for more information on our dormant account policy.
Blocked/Suspended Account Policy
The following scenarios can result in blocked or suspended accounts.
- Invalid e911 information (name or address).
- Too many accounts activated with the same or similar information.
- Fraudulent activity or using Fongo services to aid in illegal activity.
- Credit card charge-back, app vendor charge-back, or any other form of voided transactions.
Contact our support team if you believe your account was blocked for one of the above reasons but your reason is legitimate.
Restoring Your Old Number
- Create a new Fongo Mobile account
- Contact Fongo support, mentioning the old number you want restored to your newly created account
- You will be required to purchase $5 in World Calling Credits to restore your old number
- You may also be required to provide information about the old account, so please have this information ready
Since World Credits do expire (Details Here), purchasing the World Credits does not protect your account from future deletion, however, a $5 World Credits purchase (which is not used for long distance calling) will keep your inactive account active for approximately 8 months. Of course, if you do not wish to purchase the $5 of World Credits, you are free to create a new account and continue to use Fongo services with a new number.