Any SMS message sent to your Fongo Home Phone number can be forwarded to your email address.
Note: Enabling text message forwarding also enables voicemail forwarding.
How to Enable
- Login to your Home Phone's online dashboard here
- Enter "Settings"
- Enter "Voicemail & Texts Settings"
- Simply choose "copy" or "forward" (shown below)
- Note: Choosing copy vs forward does not matter for the text message aspect. Text messages will be forwarded to your email regardless which option you choose. This option only matters for Voicemail Forwarding
- Enter your email address in the respective field
Why am I not receiving my texts to my email inbox?
After checking your Fongo voicemail settings and ensuring your settings are correct, another reason could be with the email provider settings. Some hints that may help you resolve your problem:
- Check your junk, spam and deleted folders to see if the messages ended up there
- If in junk/spam folders edit your junk/spam settings to eliminate this from happening
- If in "deleted" folder, edit your email filters
- You may need to create a filter in to allow mail from @vm.fongo.com