Checking your voicemail messages using these options requires you to use Fongo's cloud voicemail, not your device's answering machine. Here's more info regarding your voicemail's setup.
You can access your Voicemail Mailbox using your Home Phone Device.
- Dial *98
- Follow the operator prompts to listen to your voicemail messages.
By default, there is no password for accessing your voicemail locally, but you can set a password in your account settings.
If you have voicemail-to-email setup, your messages should come to your email inbox.
If you're away from home, you can call in and check your voicemail from anywhere. Here's how:
- Enter your Fongo Home Phone account settings here
- Enter the "Voicemail & Texts Settings" area
- Obtain your password from the "current voicemail password" line
- Or set a new password using the "new voicemail password" field
- From the phone numbers listed below, find the location that is closest to you and call that number, then dial your voicemail password when prompted
Please see below for Remote Access Numbers local to your area.
Other Helpful Links: