Call forwarding allows you to send your calls to other phone numbers when someone calls your Fongo Home Phone number.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Log into your Fongo account here
|2. Click on Settings.|
|3. Click Follow Me Settings.|
4. Change to Enable.
5. Click the Submit button
(reveals the "Follow-Me Numbers" button)
6. Call forwarding is now enabled
Description of the Follow-Me Parameters
- enable - allow calls to forward to other numbers.
- disable - do not allow call forwarding.
- Simultaneous - all Follow Me Numbers numbers, including your home phone number, will ring simultaneously (at the same time) allowing you to pick up the call wherever it is convenient.
- Sequential - the call will ring on your home phone number first, then forward to the first listed Follow-Me number. If the call isn't answered at the first Follow Me number, it will continue on to the next Follow Me number and so on. If none of your Follow Me numbers have voicemail, the call will be directed back to your voicemail system.
- Always Call Forward - When your ring mode is set to Simultaneous, incoming calls will ring your home phone number and all Follow-Me numbers at the same time.
When your ring mode is set to Sequential, incoming calls skip over your home phone number and immediately ring the first number in your Follow-Me number list.
- Call Forward When Unavailable - This setting is only available when the ring mode is set to Sequential. Calls will ring on your Home Phone Number, then if the adapter is offline or you don't answer the call, it will forward to the first Follow-Me number on your list.
Click the Follow-Me Numbers button to enter the phone numbers you want calls to be forwarded to.