Fongo offers a wide range of voicemail features so you can receive voicemail messages wherever you are. Visual voicemail allows you to see your messages displayed in a list that you can delete, forward, or listen to in any order. You can:
- Access voicemail more quickly than with your traditional voicemail system
- View a list of your voicemails (contact name or phone number, date and time) and select which message to listen to first
- Call back with one touch
- Email yourself or another contact a recording of the message
Other Ways To Listen To Your Voicemail
- Dial *98 or long-press 1 from the app’s dial pad
- Call a remote number (you can call it from any phone and check your voicemail) – You’ll need to:
- Dial one of the remote access numbers
- Enter your 10-digit Fongo phone number, including the “1”
- Enter your voicemail password
- Voicemail messages can be configured to send to an email address
- Log in to your account online to check your voicemail
Changing Your Voicemail Greeting
- From your Fongo Mobile app, dial into your voicemail box
(*98 or long-press 1)
- Select “3” for personal options
- Select “3” for greetings
- Press “1” for a extended absence greeting
- Press “2” for a Personal Greeting
- Press “3” to record your name
Set The Number Of Rings Before Voicemail
You can change the number of rings before voicemail picks up within the app.
- In the side menu, tap Account
- Tap Settings
- Under Phone Service, Tap Rings Before Voicemail
- Enter the number of rings you'd like before a call is sent to voicemail.
- Tap Ok to confirm your changes
When Do Voicemail Messages Expire?
Like other phone service providers, voicemail messages are only saved for 10 days to ensure there is sufficient space on our servers for new voicemail messages to be left. You can dial in to your voicemail box to save messages for an additional 10 days.
What Is The Capacity Limit On The Number Of Voicemails?
Fongo does not set a count limit for voicemail messages per account, instead, it's a storage limit. You can store approximately 10 MB of voicemail messages, which is approximately 21 minutes of messages. Upgrade to Fongo Plus and double your capacity 20 MB.
Additional Voicemail Settings
The following options can also be changed by logging in to your Fongo Mobile account online: