How to Start & Join a Conference Call
- Send out an invite to the other participants of the conference call including the information below (via text, email, regular phone call... however you want to communicate)
- Conference call dial-in numbers (it doesn't matter which number each person calls)
- The 10-digit conference PIN code, which you create upon calling one of the dial-in numbers (You can use any 10-digits, but we recommend using your own phone number for ease)
- Dial into any of the conference dial-in numbers
- Enter the 10 digit pin that you sent out to the other participants
- Now you are in the conference
Conference calls are free.
There is no limit to the length of the calls.
To ensure a stable call, we've limited calls to 10 participants per conference session.
There is currently no dashboard, which means there is no option to mute, record etc.
You don't need to be a Fongo user to join the conference calls (a Rogers customer can dial in from their Rogers phone).