Follow Me is a free call forwarding service from Fongo. Follow Me will call up to 3 separate phone numbers either sequentially or simultaneously, giving you the chance to answer the call on the most convenient device.
Configuring Call Forwarding
To enable Follow Me, navigate to your account from within the app, and tap Account. Tap Settings, and then tap Call Forwarding. Select Never, Sequential, orSimultaneous.
- The Simultaneous ring mode causes all Follow Me Numbers numbers to ring simultaneously (at the same time) allowing you to pick up the call wherever it is convenient.
- The Sequential ring mode causes the call to be forwarded to the first listed Follow Me number. If the call isn't answered at the first Follow Me number, it will continue on to the next Follow Me number and so on. If none of your Follow Me numbers have voicemail, the call will be directed back to your voicemail system.
Now, tap on the Add a Number and add the numbers you would like your calls forwarded to. You can also set the number of rings before your calls are forwarded.
- You can forward to any North American number with a per minute rate of $0.03 per minute or less.
- When you forward to numbers that are not free you must have World Credit on your account. All forwarded calls will debit your account balance by the per minute rate.
- You cannot forward to a phone number that already is a destination for call forwarding by another number. For example if you and your wife both have Fongo mobile you both cannot forward your Fongo numbers to your home phone.
- We currently do not support call forwarding to numbers outside of North America.
- Call Forwarding settings will be automatically reset (turned off) for accounts which have not been used to place an outgoing call for 30 days.
- Fongo is not intended to be used primarily as a call forwarding service.