You're experiencing issues such as:
- Dropped calls
- Chopping voice
- Noisy line
The following suggestions may help improve your Fongo Home Phone audio quality:
Motors and electronic devices sometimes generate electromagnetic fields
- Your Fongo Adapter may be too close another device generating electromagnetic interference (i.e. electric motor, other electronics, high-power wires etc).
- Move the Fongo Adapter at least one meter (3') away from other devices
- If you've plugged your Fongo Adapter to your house phone junction box, the lines running to your phone outlet in your house may be causing the line noise
- Plug a phone directly into the Fongo Adapter; if the problem is resolved then you know there is something is wrong with the phone lines in your house
- Internet Speed; you may need to contact your Internet provider to upgrade your Internet
- Other devices in your house using your bandwidth; find which device is taking up the bandwidth and stop the service
- Faulty Ethernet cable can be a contributing factor to audio issues
- Check your cables and replace as required.
- The main phone plugged into your Fongo Home Phone transmits the wireless signal to the other wireless phones in your home
- The quality of your phone system and the resulting wireless signal will affect your sound quality. You may want to consider upgrading your wireless phones.