How To Escalate A Complaint

At Fongo we strive to provide outstanding customer service but if you have a complaint about our service please follow the escalation process.

Step 1 - Open A Support Request

Open a support request with our customer service department to try to come to a resolution to your complaint or concern.

Open A Support Request

Step 2 - Request An Escalation

If our support representative has not been able to address your concern please request an escalation to the Support Manager or Billing Manager in the prior support request. The manager will contact you to attempt to address your concern. 

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-Television Services (CCTS)

If you are not satisfied with the resolution to your concern after going through the above steps, you may file a complaint with Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)

CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business customers about their telecommunications services. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk