Having issues with your new Fongo Wireless SIM Card? Each step below may fix the issue. After each step, please test your internet connection by loading a web page.
1. Ensure you have followed the steps mentioned on the inside of the Fongo Wireless welcome card you received (which your SIM card was attached to), which are:
- Log in to the Fongo Wireless web site
- Activate your plan with the 4-digit code given in your welcome card
- Insert the SIM card into your device and wait a few minutes for a data connection (3G or LTE)
2. With the SIM card still in your device, power off your device, then power it back on. Wait a few minutes for a data connection (3G or LTE). If no data connection, move on to step 3.
3. You may need to enter APN (Access Point Names) settings for your device to connect to the Fongo Wireless Network.
4. Your device may be carrier-locked to your previous provider. Search the web for how to determine if your phone make/model is carrier locked. Otherwise, you will need to contact your previous provider.
(any phone sold in Canada after 2017 is not carrier-locked)
If your Fongo Wireless SIM card still is not working after performing the above steps, please contact our support team.