If your brand new Fongo Home Phone Adapter does not connect and there are only two lights on the firmware on the device may not be compatible with your router.
We are working with the device manufacturer to fix this issue, in the meantime please use the following steps to manually fix the issue.
- On the phone connected to the Fongo Adapter dial *** and when you hear the voice prompt dial 02.
- The phone will read back an IP address. Write down this IP address. For example it may be 192.168.2.25
- Open a web browser on your computer and type the IP address that you wrote down into the address bar and then press enter. This will launch the Fongo Home Phone Adapter's administration page.
- Log into the Fongo Home Phone Adapter, the password is ‘admin’.
- Click Advanced Settings on the top of the page
- Change the Allow DHCP Option 66 or 160 to No
- At the bottom of the page click Apply and when asked click Reboot
- After 3 minutes verify if all 3 lights are now on, if they are the manual fix resolved the issue
If the issue is still present, please contact support: