How to Start & Join a Conference Call
- Send out an invite to the other participants of the conference call including the information below (via text, email, regular phone call... however you want to communicate)
- Conference call dial-in numbers (it doesn't matter which number each person calls)
- The 10-digit conference PIN code, which you create upon calling one of the dial-in numbers (You can use any 10-digits, but we recommend using your own phone number for ease)
- Dial into any of the conference dial-in numbers
- Enter the 10 digit pin that you sent out to the other participants
- Now you are in the conference
Conference calls are free.
There is no limit to the length of the calls.
To have a stable call, we've limited 10 callers per conference session.
There is currently no dashboard, which means there is no option to mute, record etc.
You don't need to be a Fongo user to join the conference calls
(a Rogers customer can dial in from their Rogers phone)