World Credits are used to call outside of Canada & the U.S. (also territories and certain U.S. destinations). For more information on World Credits and pricing to specific destinations, please visit the Worldwide Rates page.
Checking World Credit Balance
You may check your current world credit balance through these two methods.
- Log in to your account here: fongo.com
- once logged in your World Credit balance is displayed immediately
- You can also dial *11 on your Fongo Home Phone and the automated system will announce your current World Credit balance
Obtaining More World Credits
To purchase World Credits, log in to your account online. Click on "Online Store" and then select the amount of World Credits you would like to purchase. Click on "Buy" to complete your purchase.
Your World Credit auto-recharge feature will automatically bill $5 of World Credits to your payment method on file whenever your balance falls below $1.25.
The system checks your balance once every 24 hours for auto-recharge.
Use of World Credits
Dial the country code of the international location you're calling, then dial the phone number. Your home phone will automatically use your World Credit balance when it detects that the call is outside of Canada & USA.
- World Credits for Fongo Home Phone never expire
- World Credits can only be used for long distance calling
- World Credits cannot be transferred to another Fongo account.