If you have purchased the Ad Removal package for Fongo Mobile and you reinstall the app, and the ads are still showing, you'll need to restore purchases within the app. Ad Removal is not cross-platform, meaning that purchases will not transfer between iOS and android devices, for example.
- On the Add-ons page, tap on Permanently Remove Ads
- When you see the purchase popup, click on cancel
The device will automatically restore your purchase and the ads will not be shown.
- Tap on Restore from the 'Add-Ons' screen to remove ads again. This will restore all purchases linked to your Apple ID and its current store region. i.e., if your phone is set to Canada as the app store region, it will not restore purchases you might have made while in the French app store.
If the 'Restore' button does not appear in your app, you may have disabled 'In-App Purchases'.
To re-enable 'In-App Purchases', you can do this through the Restrictions Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Restrictions
- Then, turn on 'In-App Purchases'
Your ad-removal option should now be reactivated, and it should no longer be purchasable in the 'Add-Ons' screen.